100% plant enzymes, acidophilus and papain enhance Dr. Tony’s Digestive Plus ™. Supporting complete digestive tract health, alleviating gas and bloating, and assisting with advanced stomach health.
DEFICIENCY SYMPTOMS: Upset stomach, diarrhea, Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS), constipation, gas, or bloating.
BENEFITS: Dr. Tony’s Digestive Plus ™ offers an unmatched combination of select herbs and enzymes to support complete digestive and gastrointestinal tract health and wellness. Peppermint and slippery elm help reduce digestive pain while the papaya, ginger root, and L. Acidophilus help to ease digestion. This advanced complex blend provides the necessary ingredients for soothing and balancing the digestive process to help your body function as it was intended. (NON-GMO)
Dr. Tony’s Digestive Plus ™ Includes:
* Helps us digest different kinds of proteins
* Breaks down unwanted wastes, such as toxins, cellular debris, and undigested proteins
* Helps to reduce indications and problems in the colon. (Inflammatory Bowel Disease)
* May help cellular repair of stomach ulcers
* Completes the digestion of carbohydrates.
* Helps maintain normal blood sugar levels and helps treat or reverse diabetes symptoms.
* Supports natural immune processes
* Enhances immune function
* May help maintain optimal blood sugar levels
* Helps keep cholesterol in the blood stream at optimal levels
* Can counteract the net loss of enzymes that occurs with aging, whether due to a loss in pancreatic production of enzymes or a change in beneficial flora in the gut.
* Helps keep pancreatic enzymes at optimal levels as we age
* May improve symptoms of Celiac disease
* May help to improve common symptoms of indigestion
* Boosts absorption of vitamins and minerals from food
* Aids in fat digestion and weight control
*l May exhibit some chemotherapeutic properties (Cancer Support)
* Antioxidant Support – many antioxidant properties and is a powerful agent against harmful organisms
PEPPERMINT LEAF POWDER
* Recent studies confirm peppermint tea is helpful for relieving indigestion. Peppermint may also ease various symptoms of IBS, including abdominal discomfort, gas, and diarrhea